CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sigh...T.T My heart is so weary and haunty


Phew....ok....um... so i woke up this morning very sad again because i end up dreaming of him again. I became sad and hungry for him it made me feel ashamed of my self to feel so weak and wish for the past. I kinda wish i had that strong mind of his or had the guts to love someone else but i dont think i do really. I won't lie i miss him terribly and my dreams haunts me more. It sounds like he's been doing well with out me so i need to do the same but its quite difficult. Am so embarrass to still love him and want him when i should be wanting better things Argh!!!!!..... i dunno what to do but keep trying to have my mind occupy. To be honest my old thoughts came to me after i had the dream I was sobbing uncontrollably. I remember how i hoped we still be together and hang with him and laugh till the remainder days come when he had to leave. i would still be happy that the last few weeks were spent with him and i would continue to share and encourage him faithfully. Its all so painful to remember these feelings of him but i know i can't do a thing about them so i'll just let it go till the bitter end. I really do wish him the luck and chances he deserve. Am so selfish for wanting what i can't have. You can never chase after a heart that's gone. One day ill find my cure and fill that void. But not with a relationship.



And on a last note.. As i was thinking back i notice all the males i have spoken to never ask me how do i feel unless i went ahead and told them my problem. To all males please make sure to ask a female how there feeling or you would quickly assume or jump to conclusion and that would turn any situation nasty. So please ask a girl how you feel or else you will never know that TRUTH that your missing.

And for the females try to avoid the "guilt trip" there times when a sentence will just be unnecessary and will cause problems so just leave it simple and you'll be alright. No one wants to feel the blame for another and its never right to push that thought unto them since no one is at fault in ANYTHING But for there own mistakes.

Green Me Weary!!!

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world