CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Saturday, May 9, 2009

My beginning lead to open windows

well guys i feel lighter then a feather. When times are dark the better will be the out come and the stronger you become. I was away from home for 3 days and it was hard for me to think but i felt good to be away for a while. All my problems has been solve, a memory problem, facing my mother and confronting a past love( though i do have some retain opinions). Am glad i can move on with my life and i learn alot about my self and what i need to do. yesterday i had a talk with my mom, before i had strong intension to not come back and keep moving on and that i would live life my way but i realize i can't leave with out saying what i need to leave. And so after talking i found out about my past being a kept serect, my mother fears and her tramatizing experince and how i truly felt. Here's a word of advise to anyone even if you already know this. Its never to late to fix what you could, its never the end unless its life it self, Everyone deserve a chance and that limit should be 3, and last but not least Every voice needs to be heard because you can never know that maybe that person wants to help you and make you happy how ever you want it :). I will teach my self those rules and hope the best that others can follow. One of my greatest lesson i learn was no matter how bad things get or your struggling to with hold you will always have the greatest outcome or a learning experince that can ultimatly affect you or any one. I realise i would have been a fool if i hadn't went back to my mom and have a talk, i would look like the lessor person because really i was running from a problem that i diddnt address. Nothing more in life that i want is to have any open relationship no close or one-sided. I felt that i did the right thing to give my mom another chance i just wish someone did the same but its ok they move on and thats good that they keep there mind on the road. I felt so good to hear my friends again they were worry about me and did what they could to help me. Thank you guys so much staying by my side. My depression is gone but i do have mini stress out and thats from over thinking. Also i need to train my self to seperate and know when to use mix feelings that i think is my weakness. :) i gain info on lost relative and a twin( my ex) who i can talk with comfortably with but wish he could do the same. Also i got more best friends there funny and have a werid world which i like. i think am better than super woman because i face odds and won with only one lost and 99 wins lol. I hope i can expernice as much i can for my self and everything else lol. I'll keep being strong and willing to help anyone out emotionally whether you like it or not and want it or not.

so may peace be with you as with me GREEN ME!!!

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world