CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Great new beginng

Hey guys i dont know what to say or feel but a HUGE weight has been lifted. My cage soul has been release to be its imgainative care free self. this morning at 3:58 my mom sent me text message that i'll will post. Basically she kicking me out and i have two weeks of living here. I'll will be staying over by a friend house the following week from there out i will learn to live what i strive for and faces tougher challegens. I love my mom so am thankful of this opporunity.

2 comments:

Neko Voyd said...

i guess that, in your case, would be a good thing. i hope that you can make it, seko... i'll be praying for you.
i really care about you, and would want you to be hurt in anyway... so really, good luck, and you'll be in my heart, and on my mind.

Absolute Truth said...

Great but youll need a permanent place got any idea's ikll cl you later <(^.^)> (Mewwww!!)

Seko in my world

Seko in my world