CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bury letters and a new one to the collection

I hate my laptop, well i was going through somethings because i thought i delete everything from the day i left the house but i guess not. As a baka i can be. i found a letter that i had written to my ex weeks and i decided to edited and add what was on my mind today. OMG the letter is actually the most straight forward thing i have ever wrote and it made me feel strong. of course i can't give it to him it one of the letters i keep for my self like i did with my mom on how i felt with her, the 25 page poem and letter i wrote for andrez, the daddy not in my life letter and my old camille love letter, and last but not least the letter i wrote to my self that inspired me and my love for green. but i realize something, keeping these letters didn't make sense and the one for him was well i dunno. i thought maybe ill give it to him when he's gone but i think i should do that. but only one person found out about it so am a little scared of it being out but then i was like i don't care its just a letter and so she felt i should share it to my most closest people or who ever. so after some thinking i guess i could share but not on my blog i will only read it on the phone to certain people or email. after that its done. she right it never good to hold something deep with in even if its on paper. If i give you the letter you, it mean you have my utter most respect and trust. you can also ask for my other letters except the me letter that my old inspiration on a play i wanted to write and well if you can figure it out then good for you.

Green me Trust and communication!!!

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world