CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Open my Eyes to a Better Vision of Life

Open my eyes to a world
that's not a lie
Heal the pain
not just mine but others in vain
Seal the darkness
Create that spacious light
feed me the good
or i seek the bad
I know what is wrong
and want to fight it
All alone won't
make me feel whole
This ours
We can't deal alone
Create that wall
Knock it down and you will fall
need me more need you more
We all need each other, its for all
sometimes what we think is bad can be good
you never know unless you try but keep in mind
Do not blame
everyone is entitle the same
Hear us out we can never understand with a doubt
get the facts
you make up what you think just don't believe what you can't see
Ask them questions
don't be afraid to answer or speak
Cut your words to say
Some aren't there for others to hear
Think about your self
You the world and no body else
Open your arms
you can't keep holding back
Be strong, only you can last long
Support what you can
any one problem is not yours to take in vain
Keep that smile
It will always be alright
don't be the light but guide
you need the same then others
Its all just life
i will understand better
when am out from my prison
teach me more
I want to be a better person :)
Tell me more
I love to listen
Share your tale
Its your power, its your tear
fear is not so strong
don't let it eat you wrong
Advice can be wrong
its how you take it or how you say it
Choose for your self
I choose to do this
Be who you are
not others or steal their life
God is strong
only he can watch you be
Feelings are better then thoughts
their real and you mustn't ignore them
With thoughts it manipulate your emotions
and make you lie from what it makes
Misjudgment hurt you and others
your judging beyond power and control
Make the best out of life
I will one day or another!!!

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world