CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Sunday, May 10, 2009

*blush* ok i been struggling with something personal

ok lately i been frustrated and i want to keep true but....yea i'll just post one of my aim msg for a opionon




Cekococo (10:30:20 PM): and i want to know your opionon
Cekococo (10:33:50 PM): i have a guy friend and he made a plan for me call the ish plan.....sighs well he's a manwhore and he thinks i should learn to seperate plaesure and love becuase it tends to confuse me and makes it diffucult for me so i need to learn how to part emotions and ....he suggest i should do friends with benfits . He thinks i shouldnt torture my self for one thing over and over i should learn to have fun some times.... and i wanna know what you think?

leave comments!!!

green me!

4 comments:

Absolute Truth said...

Sorry to busy cocking my gun. By friends with benifits who's actully benifiting you or him of course the obvious answer would be yes your both are beninfiting, but who really is beniftiing. It all boils down to you whether it helps you or not he gets the sex he wants.. think about it he's a man whore like you said as long as you agree he gets his sex. After that point it dosen't really matter if you learn to seperate emotions from pleasure or not. And if takes you 4 months to realise if it's is helping or not working at all he just got 4 months of no stirngs attached sex. the real problem is you always lets others tell you what's best for you... i personally belive if you thought he had a real good point & you thought he was right you wouldn't be frustrated, the fact that you question his motives & ask for others opionons proves the point, if you don't feel rite about the sitution then your probly rite not to trust or do it. bottom line is you said it your self you can figure people out fast & usally right about them. but you wanted my opionnon so ill give it to you, think about all the people have taken advantage of & you tell me what you think you should do.......(-.-#

Seko said...

lol thanks for the opinion but he not the benefit person he telling me to go with in my circle of friends and create a list of people i completely trust or is attracted too.

Neko Voyd said...

I honestly agree with him... friends with benefits doesnt seem right... the reason why i think that it wouldnt work is because if it lasts for a long time, then its going to start getting serious and when it gets to that point someone is going to get hurt. just saying that friends with benefits is a bad thing to do. (lol. a man-whore told you this one? i DEFINITELY wouldnt trust that... sorry.) My opinion has been voiced.

Absolute Truth said...

even if you make the list unless you made up your mind for yourself something like this would be destrutive to you if your not ready & or carefull. But like i said you shouldn't let other tell what you need to do....

Seko in my world

Seko in my world