CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Monday, May 4, 2009

What on my brain today?

hi....well i haven't been holding up well. Things keep turning worst for me but am trying to figure out a way. More and more everyday i feel distant. I know that my happiness and the fun times i share are limited and my my stress and other bad emotions grow limitless. I am doing the best i could and trying to keep everything together. I happy to have great friends but i just need a good cry on someone shoulder. Something am afraid to do. I still struggle with many facts with my self and appluad those who manage to keep them selves together. I have a growing list of regrets and things i want to change about my self. I know am not ready for anything or this world that has to offer. I use to love to adventure and explore new things but i lost that love along with my god given talents that i given up on. I've been doing well to make people happy still. Through out all the troubles and hearing from people i know that my problems maybe the same but am a different person. Am constanly reminded of my troubles, of the things i lost that was held preciously, of the time i wasted and chances i miss. My mind and persona is very complex and i realize i can't be everything, feel everything if i don't know my self. There's abook i been reading in english class and its very hard to follow up on, i have no interst but i still read some of the chapters and i realize that am like the narrator him self. the book is call invisible man by ralph ellison and heres the bio of the main chacater.The nameless protagonist of the novel. The narrator is the “invisible man” of the title. A black man in 1930s America, the narrator considers himself invisible because people never see his true self beneath the roles that stereotype and racial prejudice compel him to play. Though the narrator is intelligent, deeply introspective, and highly gifted with language, the experiences that he relates demonstrate that he was naive in his youth. As the novel progresses, the narrator's illusions are gradually destroyed through his experiences as a student at college, as a worker at the Liberty Paints plant, and as a member of a political organization known as the Brotherhood. Shedding his blindness, he struggles to arrive at a conception of his identity that honors his complexity as an individual without sacrificing social responsibility. i guess i felt a little alike the character. I been through so much madness but i gain so much more. I know people can never figure me out or understand me like i do. I find it so easy to be like one with anyone then being my self. I try so hard to be this person that like you that i don't realise what is me. i don't know what i want because i see what you want and so i take it for mine. Now i know that my mother gave me hell but i still love her for all she done. Am glad not to be in a foster home or lost, am glad to be a strong dimplomatic person and am glad i grew this rebellious phase to become independent for myself. I know i can make it out for my self but i guess its much to early. ...............sorry am lost now because am piss again.

2 comments:

Neko Voyd said...

hey onee-sama, if you need a shoulder to cry on, or someone to vent to, i am here for you... i see that you are a little more complex than i thought, and i cant figure it out until you figure yourself out, which is true. no one knows you like you do.
i know what you mean, it is easier to be someone else. but in reality, you can only be you. i love you for who you are, regardless. im glad that youre not in a different situation. it would be bad if you were.

I hope that you feel better soon, and this post almost made me cry...

Absolute Truth said...

Hi seko, its nice to see your finally starting to take off those masks. Your right i've known you for this long & i still feel i dont know the real you. As time passed everyone always had these false views of you, but i always felt there was somthing more. I would sometimes get glimpses of the real you & get excitied & when i relized i might have only seen a crack on the surface to how deep & complex you really are my respect & fear of you was risened. I evenly relized you had buried & forgotten about the hidden Ceko I so rarely seen, the real you. I worried you weren't aware of your full potenail probly why i get upset when others take advantage of you, but now i see you might be alrite after all. But whatever happens ill always have your back. Hope you get better soon.

Seko in my world

Seko in my world