CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Keep me strong


Let me encourage you as you do for me,
don't make me feel i can't do a thing,
am not to remind you of hurting past,
but i am to remind you of a better future.
Take those steps but not alone,
don't hold back not for anyone.
keep me strong and share your thoughts,
keep you strong and trust your guts.

Am just a person who wants to be acknowledge a friend who supports
i know i can only do little, so sometimes i need some support
i don't want you to fall in your dreams but i can't expect to much.

on a second thought maybe its what i don't need
i should heal with only one
and think on my own
my place is not to care but just to spare
why do i feel the need to belong
i know it will tear
i just need to be strong
i just need to be on my own
Encouraging thoughts i hold dear i should do it for those near
I can't heal everyone
am not a nurse am not a goddess
Why do i need to be near
am expose and love the feeling
i wont isolate or distrust
i will try to live
with what i know
everyone needs to sow
not a doctor but for myself
maybe am stressing my self
trying to fit in and keep close
I wont let fear eat me
i wont let it defeat me
I know am strong and
only some will know
I am seko
not a hero any more
Not a good girl
just wants to have fun
just a person
I wont try to fit
i'll make another end to whats never a start
i try to hard for others
i give to many chances
i need to leave behind
the wall i try to break down.
and for those who let down their wall
am sorry i was blind for not seeing it
For putting up my wall and questioning my all
your my strength that keeps me going
With your supports and push
I'll do the same and make it easier.
To return the favor of those who NEED it.

Only some people can admit so little.
And create there own sorrow
sadness and despair is what we create not a sickness
i will stop creating my pain that i
selfishly done
and push my self to what i've done
I have great friends
who see my pain
and i know would want to take away that rain
and so i will be happy for my self and them
To show am stronger with them.
I wont regret , i know i try but you can't force
a bond.
This is now!


I will always remain happy to those in my past and those in my furture , Cherishing happiness is not a curse because its what keeps me going forward to look for more.:) I ain't mad at no one but my self for thinking it hurt when its just a disillusion.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world