CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Saturday, May 16, 2009

My life in a mirror of my twin

lately has me and my ex became friends we slowly realize how much we switch places and how its affecting us. Lately with the girl that to become his girl friends he's starting to become emotional overwhelme and not as his strategic self as he was. and for me i develop some weird confidence and have been over thinking things of many subjects. We called ourselves the yin yang twins because we have a bond not out of love but on connections. He's now feeling more for this girl as i did with him, the feeings of not being able to think, a little of not self worthy and the wishful thinking of having her. As for me i develop over thinking and thinking for people, a more confidence and goal ornated ideal and i seems to side a away from problems when usually i like to approach it and also my stubbornness getting the best out of me. And it gets weirder from there i been seeing how we took each other past advice and slowly follow it. he's letting her think while am thinking mostly for my self. He wants me to be more open to him while am holding back and giving space. The more i think about it the more i keep establishing more connections and persona's switch. Now am on the other end of the line pushing him for a relationship and emotional support while he pushes me to be open and talk and want to not to rush. its just so weird but i think since our break we began to take on each other life some how but were still our selves. we still think alike but have a different way of explaining so its weird. oh well Issac yang and Seko yin twins at unknown cause we cross paths.

and on another note in one my my many theories about this i also seen were living out each other lives but in our own way. Example he has stop talking to his mom and is going away, one of the things for him in the past was to talk with his mom and get that problem out. But in my case i got the chance to talk to my mom but... i want to go away and can't doesn't seem like a connect but it does to me or how lately i been hanging with his his best friends and he feels a little left out but doesn't admit it gets to him. That's how i felt back then but i don't know i guess. I just can't get this ideal out my head that were doing the same thing but differently and another thing recently i had admit he's right because something has happen and then i would was in denial with my self. before i was right and he couldn't admit i was and was in denial but later on he did before me .sigh @.@ well i guess were brother and sisters now since he call me nee-chan and i call him now oni-san. >.< damn it i just realize how in the past he had a blog during his teen year about his problems and stuff and now am doing that O.o and also i realize i wanna do kick boxing and he wants to do muy thai....maybe am just over thinking again...yea that's it.


Green me!!! oh yea latley i've been called a jerk so amma work on that.

1 comments:

Absolute Truth said...

Uhh i think your slowly losing your mind i recamend less think on this subject. Heh...*sweat drop*

Seko in my world

Seko in my world