CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Saturday, July 4, 2009

FML

Stress to the core don't know why but holding it in is not helping.I want to run from everything but tag along some things. Honesty i wonder is my stress is depression or some chronic feeling of feeling low. I realize i cant keep hiding my low feelings. i wonder how long will someone find out that i been hiding my self the truth, how easily fragile i became or how i lost respect for my life and all hope. Am trying to be happy and positive on everything but it just doesn't stand to me since i been feeling Unhappy and disconnected. My regrets grow, Fears taking over and thinking & thoughts break me when everything seems fine. I feel like i can't steer my life anymore its just swerving and crashing. Everything i hope for, only gain disappointments. It makes me feel like i want to crawl back in to my shell. I lost everything i once own to my greatest strength. I have no passion, i lack will power and i feel that i make my problems and draw drama near to me. I don't want to live but neither die. i keep pushing my self despite the horrible things that pull me down. i question my self so much and can't get a answer out. i have so much deep feelings it feel like its either weighting me down or just being a parasite that eats away at me. i keep taking on negative and never do confrontations. i've given up on some of my favorite hobbies just because i lost the love in it. i know longer care for my self or stuff. Now i just keep praying for everything to ease inside and out. My stress feel likes my days is number again like when i end up at the hospital (for hyperventilation / anxiety induce panic attack) over a argument with my mom. that day i wanted nothing more but to died and leave all that has hurt me so much. I even know that obtaining what i want is never achieve. I lost my dream and her world .It doesnt make sense for me to keep forcing my self in a losing battle. I thank and love all my friends that try to help me and those who brought a smile but am just not not pulling through and really i feel that some of my resentment is holding me back. I have turn down 13 guys who interest is to get close to me and love me, 3 said they will wait for me despite my warning and letting them know am not going to go through no mater how long i wait. Am to wreck up in the heart to ever go dating. I haven dated in 5 years i can do it again or even longer. I mean am suppose to let go of the past and move on but i dunno the pain really stayed and scar me it was more then just one person so its a bigger scar then you think. I don't think i can continue with a relationship or find someone who can fill my void. I've been feeling lonely lately more but it's been harder because of things that i miss doing in a relationship , if i can stop remembering my past relationships with only the positive then i wouldnt be affect so much. I feel i can't love anyone or trust-wise i dont want to take a chance again and then end up fleeing when i know i will feel wrong, hurt and ashamed. I commerce the females who can bounce back in to a relationship and shed those old emotions. I want to bounce back but i don't want to go through the cycle and end up hurt. I don't want to know the truth in the end that a guy lost love for me or feels am not enough. Not to mentions ties to other people and knowing that somehow am just a tale. I don't want false hope or any emotions holding me back. So am gonna go solo and push i guess till i think i get what i deserve. Wanting is not achieved so what ever i deserve is what i take in.
I never want to feel used in life but i still end up doing so but i know i wont let it happen , I won't tolerate the things people took advantage of me i can't even if i deserve it in some cruel way. Instead of walk the opposite direction am going to walk through hell's fire and conquer it but really i know i wont make it or hold up long enough. ... on the side note the guys who i block from contacting me am warning you am not looking for love and i know that 4 of you have recently gotten out of a relationship or still in one. Am not getting in to no drama shit i know whats its like to see another men be with another girl and am not a fool to get in to that. For the 2 guys who are my friends and stop trying to get me. I thank you for respecting my feelings and want to ensure that i stay ok. and for the one guy seeking only a physical relationship am not or will ever be interested am not going to wrap my self in such a matter of where i know i can be very emotionally involve not to mention am out of your league so stop contacting me if am ignoring you. ....ok i gotten off topic i'll get back after church.

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world