CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sigh felt that weight again...

I cried a lot this morning. I was going back in to my old phone to use at work the one I had be4 my g1 and well there was so much things left on that phone it was so painfull holding . All I could do was try to delete as much as I can and read less. But some of the words still hurt me even if it was just one like missing you or morning luv. It took a while to cope with my self but I'll be alright. :(. But it may take a day or to to recollect my self. Sigh my chest feel so heavy again. Other news I pass out yesterday at work!. I hadn't eat breakfast or drink anything from the rush and not feeling hungry. It was werid you know when you got in the water and your ears are fill so you can't hear and your eyes are blurry but when you close them its dark well that's what happen to me it was scary my body went numb and it felt hard to breath I couldn't remember anything more after that execpt drinking water and a truck carrying me out the forest. Well today I made sure I tried to eat but it was diffult I wasn't hungry and it made me feel sick to eat but I had to do what was healthy for me can't have the same thing twice in two days. Well that's it for now seems am thinking about closing it but my friends are bothering me about keeping it up . I might consider it.

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world