CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hmmmm.....Today

well lets see today i woke up early to find out that i had no work because of the rain yay. But i was teary this morning cat allergies got to me and my eyes were red and swollen plus i was sad i couldn't see a friend go( i cried for a bit). Then my new friend/co-worker came over by me and we shared infos on each others lives, pasts and loves. we had a great bond and she cried at one of my poems. We made pancake hearts and broken hearts and played rock band in which we unlock and got better at some songs. And am proud to say for the first time i got 70% on welcome home by coheed and cambria. I learn some new songs that i can't wait to practice. Am still not ready for expert so amd taking my time. Soon i need to get on tales of vaspira and complete that stage am stuck on. One of the three things that got me caught off guard two day was a text message that kinda surprise me to be honest i still think its the end, the second my co-worker who told me most of her secrets felt she trust me alot and said she would like me to join in a threesome with her bf which was WoW and kinda cool shhhh!and the last things was finding out a close friend of mine lost her virginity to one of the guys who violated me the same day even though i gave her warnings from before but she feel confident he would go to anyone after her so all i can say is she can do so much better.

On to other matters am not going in to any dating, am still closing off and its very diffucult getting close to guys. Am still keeping a wall and distance. A memo for the guys that are trying to get with me just forget it and push your luck on some other girl am not taking any chances or letting any control over me.

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world