CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Sunday, July 5, 2009

>.< i did it again

i'll try and make this post short and not off track from the previous one. Am making a change list, it will be hard to follow but i will do it.

I may be still heart broken but am going to try and live life and look for love when am ready
I want to do my greatest in college and not worry about problems or plans falling apart
If things get tough i wont complain about it anymore even though i know it has to be hard
I will continue to accomplish things physically and build a stronger mindset
i will face my worries and fears but still keep a caution mind
i'll look for my drive the true one not a reason
i will spend each day as if it was my last effort
...will add more later but send suggestions.

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world