CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

confusion

Well remember the guy I was talking about before. Well I was thinking over what some of my friends say and I think I like him a lot! But it still contradicts on my feelings and thoughts. I mean I like him but I don't want to admit that I want to try again am still afraid. Its weird but I can't go a day with out talking to him and. I listen to his songs repeatedly lol am not obsessed I just like them. Am also scared that if I should put my full trust in this?. What ever the verdict be it will be posted on here. ?.?.



verdict.... were not dating and i dont think i like him as much should i still try?

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world