CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Monday, June 29, 2009

well.........

One i had a blast today despite being sick. had two friends to cheer me up and give me a good time then i got a gift from one which was a rabbit ;) i named it Grunny( Green + bunny) kadstar Benjamen Jr. (inside joke for those that knew about buzzinton) it was a cool gift for my graduation. I had a long fun day, but i did find out i didnt get accepted to the school i want so yea and i got a lil stress had a empty feeling it hurted a lil but i'll get over it. Well in due time i'll be happy and all my pain , stress, empty and guilt will go away. Pray for me, cheer me up, make me laugh do what ever to have me happy again so i can for get the worst.

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world