CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Sunday, July 26, 2009

well whats new?

Hmmm I met a awesome new friend. He's very talented and certainly don't look like his personality lol. He can dance. Sing.produce music, kick boxing, muay tai, computer nerd and gamer not to mention a skate boarder. He reall cool and seems to knw a great deal of anime which is pretty awesome. Even though today was boring and I was feeling sick he was cool to give me a couple of laugh and share his music and anime. I made it clear that am not dating so dnt get the ideal I know who you are but he a cool friend. He's nice enough to teach me some moves so yay for me. Also am getting ready to visit my brother this weekend so excited while dreadeding the fact I gotta go to megder evers and math class. and

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world