CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Saturday, November 28, 2009

What would you say

What would you say if I say save me?
Or how will you feel if I wanted to run?

Will you use all your might and hold me or
Hold your self back and watch me fall to my demise?

Ever wonder how I would feel about you each day, hours or seconds?

Would you ever think that I would dream about you, hold my pillow closer and wishing it was real?

What gave you the choice to cage my happiness , and make me forget it never happen?

How is it with each song, each tempo with every lyric that I breath in the music voice and its stories? , finding some relation and each epiphany.

Is it insane for me to day dream my care-free happiness to life and live in a non reality?

Can I really place my decaying whole with lies to live a bit longer at each passing momment or like others replace it with someone brand new execpt I can't seem to find anyone to fit it.

What's so wrong that I gave up everything in the past and can't seem to return to my shell for safety.

Why is it my body wants to serve when my mind wants it return?

What sign am I looking for? I seek redemption and to end my sad cycle.

In my mind the angels flew looking for the someone to clip their wings and bring a hamorizing feeling in their heart but not all can achieve it. Some lost there wings and even with out the harmony they kept looking and with no way to return there wings , they kept searching.

Welcome to my universe the crazy world that only exist with me.

That resides inside my mind and all my dreams

Look how happy and strong as i be

Feeling wanted

Feeling talented

Feeling free

Am surrounded by hope, my fights are untold

my love is so real, that no one can seal the deal

Am living normal and truth be told i have my share of nightmares too

but they never last long like the real pain i feel

What is your response... wait don't say a word... its not true

am just testing to see what you will say,... none of it. is true

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world