CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What going on now?

-still no social life,
-aunt hid my ps2 and xbox360,
-been mostly locked up in my house,
-havent been eating much or healthy,
-been kinda depress and emotionally disturbed but am not showing that,
-and some scars from what my cat left on me( am the only person in the house who gets bite and scratch from her smh,
-still somewhat broke but am working out a plan thou,
-was wih held from going to my brother birthday :(
-been withdrawn from people lately(you could say am afriad to hang with both males and female,
-i dont trust my self as much but i do tell my self that i could keep trying( i dont wnat to feel weak or helpless i want to do something about it( but i got no motivation),
-still trying in school but not so hopefull since i end up stressed when fall asleep in class and miss the lecture
-as to the internet life just games and rping when i can

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world