CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Sunday, November 8, 2009

social life 0 school life 1 getting finical aid is not so far

Just as the title says it. Lately I've been anti social not because I want to but because I had to. Have to go to college takes more time out then doing your chores and by that am getting a lil social time. Also am doing very well in maths which am very proud to say but horrible in speech, my first demonstrative speech was terrible and I never want to remember it again!. As on finical aid my mom is planing to put some one on her tax so am happy so this me I can't can get finical aid and pay for college! Yay on other notes since I got my VCH piercing I been more happy and calmer. My cravings have dwindle and I've been satifed with some moments :).



Green succubus me

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world