CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blogspot is connected with facebook

well a friend showed me how to connect my blog to facebook and now my post is shared on the two sites...i don't think thats suppose to make me any better but tis what ever. today i had some supportive friends drag me out the house to give me a lil social time. there kinda worried about my health thou. and i want to wish jin father and will a happy birthday along with celena twin friends. among other news if you read beginning to middle of new moon you'll understand how annoyingly i feel like the main character bella smh that am compare to her!.

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world