CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Sunday, November 29, 2009

My horoscope to day

Sometimes luck is a long, slow process. A little here; a little there. Pretty soon you realize you've gotten quite lucky without noticing. That's what's happening now in your world. A lot of little things are going right for you. So instead of keeping track of all of your misfortunes, try making a list of all that's going well. That way you can watch as good luck takes over and your world gets brighter and brighter. Cast your spell on a difficult associate. You both want the same thing, but you're getting caught up in words instead of getting to the heart of the matter.

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world