CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Feeling like new moon- what else should i do?

But what if this hole never got any better? If the raw edges never healed? If the damage was
permanent and irreversible? taken from new moon chapter 5... ugh i feel so horrible. a Scorn women is a broken glass; you cant paste the glass together if the pieces keeps breaking or smaller pieces are lost leaving gaps. you can replace the pain or fill that whole with a blanket but you can never hid the truth or forget it.trying to stay strong when my emotions try to break me down...another note saw the movie kung fu cyborg and chocalate for the 7th time, only good thing is forgetting my self and how i felt. also for the past two months my weight have drop fast leaving me to wear size 0 skirts. I've been eating twix twice a day(comfort food) its the oonly candy that makes me feel like crap but forget my worries a bit and feel a bit better. oh and let me share with you a convo:



Chry________ 1:42 am
...um why
cekococo 1:42 am
huh?
Chrys_______ 1:43 am
why are u sad
cekococo 1:45 am
saw a movie it was suppose i guess comdey but it turn out to be a romance movie and i got sad then i was like ill listen to music but it was sorta a love song so i got depress, and last i thought i look at live stream of which i regret
Chry________ 1:46 am
Shaniqua....Stop (this kinda made me feel ensure)
cekococo 1:46 am
?
cekococo 1:47 am
speak your mind
Chry________5 1:48 am
Stop being so depressed!
You being depressed i getti me Depressed but i wont let it happen so i just end up gettin mad
cekococo 1:48 am
am sorry
its just so hard that am hurting so much and i struggle to keep things together
cekococo 1:50 am
i try hard to put up a smile or atleast show some strength but there always something to remind me or hurt me . am sry chyrstal i dont want you depress
i leave you alone tonite and talk to you later
Chry________ 1:55 am
No its fine i just dont like seein u likethis
u cant do something this week that makes hapy?
cekococo 1:57 am
i dunno, mostly likely my mom wont let me leave the house to go anywhere but school and i guess just some homework to catch on. my games are hidden from.
cekococo 2:06 am
amma go look at vash i need to keep my mind distracted
Chry________ 2:09 am alright

sometimes i wish i could talk to him, to have him make me laugh or forget my worries and show hes hear but i keep the line invisible carefully not to touch the clear thread that i know would lead to my broken glass...

green me

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world