CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Warrior seko lost a battle
dont worry
she'll be back for another one
and when she victorious
she'll cry out the sounds of life
and say its now my light
isaac the fellow she lead
has break away to be
she not sad because
she continue her journey
he's strong too he wont fall
and yukina by her side
follow away with her icy eyes
thou blue is her wisdom of heart
warm is within that part
jin the little one that play
waiting for her too best friends to save
has she lay caged liking a hummingbird day
and ishmael the beast who prey
has learn that things dont go his way
so he knows the pain it graze
to be trap by an old lover trade
seko here
hears what she has to say
ill rescues those who need me
and give to those who cry for my care
cries within there torn heart
from disappear
i wont be afriad because i have those who stay
and thou i parted from my love i know that we will rejoin
once again, but will i take upon that offer
when time say i grew from my lost
yukina will be the queen to her king
jin will feel the freedom reign
Ishmael will love and not play
Isaac will reach his one he seeks
and we all see to that day
that dreams are alive
and will always play


don't ask what this poem about...its just my little day dream i have sometimes :)

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world