CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My life plan list

ok am going to write a list of things i need to do in my life if i can fully grow as a person

1. get a job- now i work but its usually internships that don't pay and volunteer work, i need to learn the responseibilty of a working class person( thanks to some great friends with there help i am able to get applications not i just need to try and do them....)

2.get a state ID- i want to get the license to drive and feel a bit grown up, lol i wanna drive around town with my friends

3.look for a college and get accpeted- now i havent heard from any college and am a little worry but i just hope i can make it in to one and finally improve my education and find what i want to do in life, maybe i should do physicology and maybe medical technolgy or an social service but am afraid my emotions would get in to my work so maybe an enviornmental or political enviornmentalist

4.FIND A DORM OR AN APARTMENT AND MOVE OUT- now i know this may seem am moving to fast but being in my home is as stressful then breaking up. I need to women up and get out beside i like living for mmy self but food maybe a problem.

5.find a hobby that would keep me active- i want to do kick boxing or muy thai or shadowkon , have alot of agression i want to vent using my body.

6.go all out- i want to try crazy (legal) stuff because i know that life is only young once

7.Face fear- i want to face my mom and address our problem that we had so long and if she can't listen then she wont hear from me again.

8.graduitiude- i want to treat out my friends who stand by me in supportiveness and kindness

9.meeting up with the past- i want to search for my long lost sister, i want to see the person who go seperated from me during my foster care years, it feels i need to gain my connect of my family.

10.travel- i want to go to japan first and travel the world

11.being confident- i want to do something great in people lives what ever it may be

12.spilurge -i want to go all out shopping

13.changing habits- i want to turn someone life around

14.nationality- i want to gain a huge diversity of friends

15. religously- keep going to church and pray and maybe one day do a missionary work

16.Comapion- i want to get a pet any species but not spiders eeek lol

17.make wrong right- i want to confront anyone i did wrong and make a new beginning

18.stand up for your right- i want to keep being a activist of peace and hope for a better future

19. be on tv or in a maginzine- i want to show any special talent that i have to the world or milliions of people and maybe conquer my fear of stage frieght.

20.try gymnastic- i use to be flexiable and still is a little but when i was small i wanted to do this so hopefully i do a class like this or yoga.

21.this should be at the top/taking chances- I want to be able to respond more quickly and grab what ever opporunity jumps like the movie yes man lol

22.marriage- i want to finally settle down and be happy with who ever i maybe with and have kids independently or not.

23.party- go clubbling a little or a concert.

24.cosplay- iwant to cosplay and go to all kinds of anime conventions.

25.donations- i want to donate 1,000 dollars to an organization of a good cause.

26.underground trend- i want to be a hacker,inventor, steam punk and be a sexy geek.

well thats it for now i might update later and hopefully i can follow through with this.

4 comments:

Neko Voyd said...

i hope so too. its a pretty long list, but i know that you can pull it off. just takes a little elbow grease. [lol.]

sexy geek. i like that one.

Anonymous said...

Good stuff... we'll work on it.

Seko said...

thanks

Absolute Truth said...

Steam punk eh may i point you into mastermind kevin's direction......
wait cosplay! (grr) <(-.-)> =P

Seko in my world

Seko in my world