CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Texting ruin lives!!!

just the title state it, what my friend claim it, how my life had it

I think am slow for realizing this but the way how me my ex communicated our problems, thoughts and argument was through all forms of technology text,e-mailing, instant messenger, etc. And i realize only little i have heard his voice. And how he can't find my words to be serious or understand my emotional words. I began to realize under that unlimited free minutes text that there were no words of soul but definition. I could understand they way he did because i couldn't listen but only read. And i believe it was the same for him. Me and my best friend we mostly communicate through phone or in person so it makes it easier to settle our difference and hear each other out soulfully. I realize that i could have a full in person or off the phone conservation. I try to understand his meaning but read words would only lead to what you or i think so your not really hearing out the person. Its like a book you read it and you imagine how the words are being said and what you as the person decipher the message as. But if you have a teacher or author read those words out to you its completely different from what you thought or believe what it meant. Then that would create a misunderstanding of the situation or tale.

In this day and age the technology is growing to be fully in human lives and become the easy route for most of us. Texting is like removing the meaning and put thoughts to words you think you know and telling that person a explanation in a conversation. i think that why most couple use break up text these days because your able to not take in the full blow of rejection personally or emotionally hard. But if they imagine had the word being said or manage to mimick the person voice to what they read then there soming close to understanding maybe what the person write. Example : ITS OVER! because of the uppercare style it shows the person may scream it out in the comfort of their home but sometimes they may not mean it that way and so its a false way of commicating with them and its over/! may sound anyway you think the person is saying and with exclamtion a serious tone may be add to point it out but you would still imagine how they may be saying it. For me both words may sound a little the same high or low imaginative voice volume.

You can text how you feel but they can never know what it means by reading words on a screen!

So in words of yukina"Texting ruin LIVES!!!" how does that sound to you?

Green Me B**CHs!!!

1 comments:

Neko Voyd said...

i do agree with that seko. there are some misinterpretations when it comes to texts. i do imagine in my head what it would sound like to me, whether you hear it from the person, or read it in a message, it still sounds bad.

my sympathy goes to you, seko. <3

Seko in my world

Seko in my world