CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Monday, April 27, 2009

Am like wonder woman

Am like wonder woman
no more then that
i dont use wrist bands to defect bullets
i use my body and my mind
when the good is not serve
i make sure am there to give it
watch me take those hits and
pull myself quick
i'll use my strength to take down
that pain or guilty trip
when push come to shove
am really passive agressive
but when my time come
i take the chance and fight back
and no longer be use as there pawn
instead of a rope of truth
i use my words to commuticate
and read your thoughts and persona
then use my power to shift shape as your self
you'll see the light and dark
of what you are
but i realize i can be low
my weakness is my sickness
my sickness is my feelings
when i feel so much its power i gain from you
but when that power is cut or loss
am fallen and distraught with no clue at all
when i try to be strong am over power by weakness
so it takes a friend hand to recharge my powers
am a person who fear but force to face it
i live indenile and act in faith
would i ever reach my fate
when you make a promise dont make me listen
because ill strongly hold on
even when time changes
a promise is a powerful blow to me
because as a hero i face disappoinment
and i can never live life the same
so am more then wonder women whos face trials
and feels pain as a human
and cry like an ocean

green me i wipe my tears yet again

3 comments:

Neko Voyd said...

the one noticeable difference between you and wonder woman, is that you use brains over brawn, everyday... in my eyes, that makes you stronger than any hero i know...

sure you dont have fancy super powers, or gadgets, etc.
you dont need them, onee-sama. youre strong without that...
it takes courage to be able to post, how you truly feel in a blog. you really are amazing onee-sama.
my heart goes out to you.

Seko said...

thank you :') the same for you

Absolute Truth said...

Very true & a side im not use to seeing you express so opening, i applaud you.

Seko in my world

Seko in my world