CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Old letter . same pain

I wrote this two days ago but i wasn't sure if i should post this ( there's a lot stuff i wasn't sure to post).... well what ever here it goes..... p.s. i can't say all of it is true just particle

Dear Mother,

Thank you for being mother I never wanted. And i enjoyed the blames you put on me each and every way. I have so much respect for you that you gave me lovely nicknames and its called ungrateful and disrespectful child. I cant say how much i love they way you yell at me, it feels like your giving me full attention and never listening to me gave me the chance of a full though about life and my self. I can never replace those beautiful past memories when i was young, how you punish me to shut up and mistakes I've done. am also greatful for the depression youve given me at home to add spice for my life. and i love how neglect my embrace and prevent me from getting a job so i can owe you more when you buy me stuff so i may feel guilty that you spent money on me since father whos not here couldnt. And i just wanted to say thank you mom for creating a bitch of an daughter who love to shed tears. Because with out you i wouldn't survive.
Fucking Green Me.

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world