CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

When feelings come to Life

well tomorrow is my big day and i have some people coming in support. But today at practice i had some uneasy feeling in my stomach, then if came to the thought of people i know who were coming and then someone who won't. To my greatest pain i was right on that feeling. I want to know if the feeling was right i didn't want to wait till everything crashes on me so i ask the person there excuse - i can't be off that day, i though someone told you( which it doesn't hurt if you told me imperson and through the period of time we was communicating)and the aim status being a joke of you being free of that day. Not to mention i told this person 3 months in advance and 3 days ago along with a friend to remind them. But i won't let this feeling of anguish ruin my important day, and i no longer wont to care of how there feeling because mines is more important to heal. On a side note am very happy to have my family come meaning my brother and sister(one can't make)and i finally have left high school hell.

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world