CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A happy beginning A sad ending


Today i had a wonderful graduation if was one of my most tearful events i ever been to. I never though i could cry so much I was both happy and sad but never the less proud. I am so happy that i was able to complete so much in less then 4 years and to be with my wonderful friends in my white gown. Though i had wish some people to be there on my big day i had also known that there were supporting me from when ever i may be. But sorry to say that today at 1pm One of music's founding fathers has passed away so young. Michael Jackson will always be remember through his talent and entertainment to many generations and i hope that we may keep that alive as well. R.I.P M.J.

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world