CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Sunday, March 22, 2009

A new beginning?

well guys dont laugh or get upset but my boyfriend learn what he did wrong and wants me back. Now you know i have confuse and deep pain. Your thinking you should go back that it he cross the mark or go back to him you wouldn't want to be alone it will be so harsh. so i took it to my self that i need one answer to determine my decision and that was " do you regret what you did?" now as doubtful as i think i think he would say no because he plan this from the start so i can be stronger but joyfully i was surprise that he regret ever breaking up with me and hurting but not hoping good will come out of this. in my thoughts i know he was wrong but he didn't know better so i told my self this broken heart is having the second chance for happiness. but i not coming back so easily am still wounded but ill take my time. wish me luck. Green me!!!

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world