CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Heavy heart

You might think am over doing but after yesterday my heart felt nothing more then pain and sorrow. I had trouble sleeping because of chest pain and shortness of breathing. Then i remember the last person who broke my heart i was mesirable for months. I could stop thinking should i go back to him or not. He says that our friendship will last but am not to sure about that am so hurt thinkiing about that person makes me feel awful then good how it use to be. I rememeber how he said he was no hero after i told him how he my sun. Now i think he a vilgel-anti( anti hero) or villain. Why break up with someone if you know how it feels to break up with you? your just passing the pain that you once have or have you forgotten?.

i was thinking of a song that describe my mood and it pains me to think of the song he loves me to sing on rock band 2.

No Doubt- Don't Speak

You and me
We used to be together
Everyday together always
I really feel
That I'm losing my best friend
I can't believe
This could be the end
It looks as though you're letting go
And if it's real
Well I don't want to know

Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me cause it hurts
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me cause it hurts

Our memories
Well, they can be inviting
But some are altogether
Mighty frightening
As we die, both you and I
With my head in my hands
I sit and cry

Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me cause it hurts (no, no, no)
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me cause it hurts

It's all ending
I gotta stop pretending who we are...
You and me I can see us dying...are we?
(this is the part where he plays the guitar beautifully at its max)

Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me cause it hurts (no, no, no)
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me cause it hurts
Don't tell me cause it hurts!
I know what you're saying
So please stop explaining

Don't speak,
don't speak,
don't speak,
oh I know what you're thinking
And I don't need your reasons
I know you're good,
I know you're good,
I know you're real good
Oh, la la la la la la La la la la la la
Don't, Don't, uh-huh Hush, hush darlin'
Hush, hush darlin' Hush, hush
don't tell me tell me cause it hurts
Hush, hush darlin' Hush, hush darlin'
Hush, hush don't tell me tell me cause it hurts



And then I search up breaking a pisces heart, just to see if my feelings relate or something like that.

Pisces people are sensitive. They get hurt so easily. But they don't hold grudges. When they forgive, they forget. They are not capable of hurting others or if they do, they also feel their pain. They are very deep and moody, sometimes you can't understand why. They are also secretive, they don't want others to know what they're feeling; they keep it to themselves. They are loyal and true; if they say they love you, believe it with all your heart.- annabelle b

Pisces are very emotional. They will be loyal until you unexpectedly pull the rug out from under them and hurt them emotionally they will swim away in another direction.- gipper

well im a female pisces n all i can say is i am v.loyal n will hold on long after many others would have given up...BUT that should not b taken as an indication of weakness. we r loyal because we put our all into a relationship. However if some1 crosses the line with us that is it...we will put up with so much but then the day We have had enough is the day you have lost us 4ever! we wont even want 2b friends with that person who hurt us so much n we become Ice Cold towards them. nothing any1 says or does will change our minds! The End... hope that helps- sam

these were taken from yahoo anwsers on if you break a pisces heart will they come back to you.

Like the March winds, your Pisces girl will have many a mood. She's terribly sentimental, and when her feelings are wounded she can cry buckets. She'll look at you so re­proachfully you'll feel as if you'd just shot a small rabbit. Pisces females sometimes get the idea they're hopelessly unequipped for the fierce battles and driving ambition re­quired to survive. Then deep depression sets in. At these times you'll have to tell her she's admired for her deep, mysterious wisdom and her blessed understanding by every single human she has ever graced with her friendship. It's usually the gospel truth. The hardest lesson she has to learn is to overcome her timidity and her doubts. If the fears go deep, she'll shut herself off from others, then wonder why she's lonely. She's often afraid of imposing, pushing too hard, taking advantage, when such thoughts are in no one's head but hers. - women pisces blog

I would like some other Pisceans advice on how they deal with the end of a long-term relationship? I have come out of a 4-year relationship and after 5 months after the fact just when I thought I was getting over it, I remember things I loved about him/memories (probably a piscean thing) and still miss him like crazy to the point where I feel like I cannot give my heart to somebody else even if I wanted to. How do other Pisceans deal with it? and what works?- mermaid goddess

taken from single piceans.com


Reading really show a connection to myself and makes me wonder alot. Its amazing how people can read you like a book but yet they can't feel you unless they experince it for them selves.

Green Me!!!



1 comments:

Isaac Nocturn said...

I hope we are better now T.T

Seko in my world

Seko in my world