CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Saturday, March 21, 2009

FML Twice

Words in my life could never explain i feel or went through.
Why does it have to be hard to explain to people about my self or to get them to understand. but then you see only yourself can know this feelings so why you cant share it with others. In life obstacles are put out for you to take down but then why cant you go around it? He see's what i go through and kinda gets what am saying but yet he just doesnt get what am coming from or wha am trying to tell him.

In existentialism the answers are beyond death but when i think that what are the answers i yearn for. i try to look past the neagativity or my life but i felt that it pulls me in to place. What is true happiness? he said only when you find your self and true happiness i'll come back to you but that make no sense since in life happiness comes with a price and when that price is given up whats there left then happinss.

am doing an experiment to vent out my toughts online i have but always miss the oppounity to vent or say what i want and could never say it again.

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world