CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Saturday, March 21, 2009

FML Three (to be cont.)

Great day to have your boyfriend break up with you and not understand you, your old friend wanting to commit suicide because of her abusive boyfriend and your mother to be very sick only to forget her medicine at the counter at a close 24/7 CVS store oh not to mention a confuse best friend who love and hate my male pal who has a girlfriend he doesn't love with his buddy feeling pressure from him to lose his virginity and to the girl that love him want him to lose his virginity to him also have my other best friend worry about her relationship to her boyfriend with a controlling family and my mother who feels i dont do much to help her in anyway while knowing that when i go to school am failing Spanish and reading a confusing book for English and laggin in my mathematical skills and having an old friend feel am not trusting because the day i wen tot the doctor and they gave me the gas i slip to a friend on the phone about her being pregnant and noticing her boyfriend another old friend give me ingorning vibes while his best friend who i compete for the title of green tutoring me in math for a SAT In Two weeks time to find out am slow in math and that i suck. Best part yet i got my encouraging grandma preventing me from leaving my mother and a ex-alcoholic uncle still drink once in awhile.With the fact that am worrying about getting in college since my applications were delay and i cant get a job. Wow my life is like so F***king amazing. Green me!!!

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world