CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Monday, March 23, 2009

Hows my day, Whats yours?

Well guys today was another school week. man i groan of the feeling of my school only to fear embarrassment and being lost. But i do like my crazy friends and most of them perverted .........well actually all of them but hey what can i say there a freak in all of us. Then there was my daily three class a Day. First with English starts at 9:45 (i made it at 9:48) of course my stuck up teacher dont take late for nothing. Then Spanish with a moody teacher( even if she bitchy to me i still got respect for her)and gym( though am very active i hate the students there besides one but he just like to get on my damn nerves so i can kick his ass everyday) then i got my id card pic retaken it wasnt pretty look like i got busted for DWI so i ask to use my old pic ( i look like i was was a 70's fro chick). Then i did the unthinkable i went to my boyfriend house , he was in the shower so i just walk in and slept in his bed till he came out and watch tv with his cousin. while i was in the bed he was being mean making me chase candy( i forgot to mention under all this brain am very very VERY childish person)just when i had the candy in my reach he swatted it like a fly and it flew to some unknown area. He felt bad so he gave me another candy (yay me ^.^)mmmmm caramel. anyway we was watching so shows and when i look at him; he seem so different to me like a stranger, like someone i dont know about and it kinda scare me to be close to him. i let him know and he understand, he thinks that he always scary but i dont. then i got comfortable so he made me sit with him.....my bad diddnt mean to go there lmao got lost in my thoughts while being hyper on sugary green tea..yes i said green tea i told you ......or not that i have addiction to the color but the tea is on a separate case. i think i'll end here and add more later Green Me!!!.

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world