CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Monday, October 5, 2009

no sleep no eat but push my body to a new limit

Last night i had no sleep i was up until it was time for me to go to class from then on the peaceful nosies of my teacher lecture and class mates conversations finally knock me to sleep.
I certainly don't feel like my self nor do i feel better more like am going backwards in to that chamber i speak of long before. Chrystal came by my house she was so great at distracting me then my cat had a 7th sense that led to her comforting me and in my last class a girl name Gloria manage to make me crack out a laughter while another friend missy show sympathy.

Before i knew it i was back home in the gloomy house, sitting in the dark on my laptop listening to my chemical romance, bloc party, avenge sevenfold, and linking park.I had the guts to go to my computer folders and post up my angry poem. i know its lost its touch and i know its another side i never shown.

i was shock of my self but not surprise. these words came out when i was in the shower and not one tear came out but the heated water heating me up with the furious feeling deep in me. sigh, i told myself that i was done with dating and e close with people they don't deserve my offer and my final sign has came to bite me back in the butt.

I've picking up the Independence and strength to cut my thickish cord. i was surprise and yet better that there was no remorse but only regret i didn't do it earlier. I counted down the days to when my next line will be cut as time seems to pick up faster. my eyes has open again to see a different light a more duller color.

What i did when i couldn't sleep? i talked on the phone with my insomnia people and push my body to burn. *breath* 76 crunches and 32 push ups with out stopping. hoping that when my body drops at its limit. I couldn't sleep in my sweat and with the nagging truth to burn at the back of my skull. I couldn't eat till 20 mins before my class and it was two oreos that couldn't settle right. I fed the cat a little more then usual and read Detroit metal city with its dark humor.... i have set my self a new value and new thought. i realize my mistakes and see love no longer exist and both male and females don't deserve what they get. all i can wish now is the consequences on thoses who wrong me and i rest in peace with a new mind and a hard heart. Ms.envy green has become the new independent thats all i need to right now later.

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world