CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Monday, October 12, 2009

Break down

i just wanna be alone and live out for my self.
it feels like its not worth the trouble to have friends anymore or explaining my self.
am done with people, am done with drama and back stabbers i just want to be my own.
all i can do now is just stress out and hope for the better cause really i never deserve this. i don't want to hear anything from the next few days then my own thoughts and am going to shut out all the negativity.I don't need nobody or their advices.


am glad to know thats god is watching me as i suffer finical, mentally, physical and verbally. thanks everyone who played a part. know am just gonna struggle and fight it off. With this blog being invisible so will i.

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world