CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Saturday, October 10, 2009

just need to clear mind

dunno how to get things off my chest always coming out wrong i dont even know if i did the right descion to confess. i should of just ignore it from the beginning and pretend it never happen or wish i had some way of explaining things with out no one getting hurt sigh no i can do about it the deed is done!


ma______ (1:23:19 AM): why? h____ played the whole shit off
Cekococo (1:23:58 AM): huh? explain
ma______ (1:24:34 AM): he said we could've just told him
ma______ (1:26:04 AM): lol i dont think he understood how u feel upt to today
Cekococo (1:27:04 AM): he never will he said it wasnt fair cuz i was with d____ and k_____ so why cant he do the same
Cekococo (1:27:31 AM): the thing is he set me up with kadeem and with davidv i was depress because of him its not like i wanted to
Cekococo (1:28:21 AM): he doesnt understand how hurt i felt and how i try to do what ever to over come it
ma______ (1:28:46 AM): lol! jesus christ u serious? he's just confused like i said he'll never get it
Cekococo (1:28:48 AM): my poems are just expression of bent up angusih but he'll never knw thta
Cekococo (1:29:32 AM): if i was ever honest to him would of never believe so might as well and not waste my words
m_______ (1:30:03 AM): oh well ditch him chick it aint worth the pain!
Cekococo (1:30:17 AM): yea i knw

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world