CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

-.- dont ask why its back

I realize a few things in my abesent! I don't know how to express or vent out my feelings, all it does is hold in and make me kinda isolate from people
2 FUCKING SPEECH CLASS- is funny vause i ahve to do a demonstrative speech on creating a blog UGH!
3 i was looking back at some old text messages that back up in my email and i found one that seems to i guess made me think differently? It help me remember why i dont tell my thoughts out but instead write it out. This was MAY 19 2009 "with my blog am scare of see my self as a bad person, things i write i know it hurt people and its just plain wrong if i dont want to share it, i care more about you then to let you see my ugly mind" but when i look at the response it was Leave it up....you shouldn't silence yourself for me"...so that it.
4 i realize i love writing in my blog so why not and have it up, its the only thing i ever stuck to since drawing and poetry
5 i know your reading this who ever and i want to say thanks for being my friend even though i piss you off and didnt try hard as you want, even though i was a ..? Weak-minded person you still delt with me so thank and the same goes to who ever too.
6 Am not doing well in college but am trying i guess,i do get worry for my friends and wish i could check on them.
7 Am gonna make a promise to my self that i know i could keep and that will be is to take life either a step or a huge leap. I want to change but for the better. Am hoping that i get to do big things in my life and not stray away from silly things.
I miss you guys all of you very dearly even though we had rocky times , i wish you guys would know how much i cared and wish things never happen to be close to you guys. Jerks or not your still somebody i sorta look up to. I mean who would deal with my drama and emotions for this long lol thanks.

....moving on cough* i had a dust in my eye OK

Green Me

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world