CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Here's my friend thoyiu poems

A person whose heart lingers

A person, whose heart lingers
Like a soul lost from its path
It wonders on looking for a reason
A reason to love
A reason to finding a purpose
To see how far it will go
How much pain it can take
To see how much darkness it can handle
The dark chains is what keeps his light sealed from the inside
Yet he finds away to break free
When he finds another heart lingering
They go off together in this dark world they call home
Many chains try and hold them back, but they break free
Which makes their love stronger
With their light so strong it can blind the devil himself
As they walk hand and hand through the darkness with their light
And linger on together
Forevermore


2.Medley of Hate

My eyes begin to turn dark
With the rage of anger
My soul burns from the flames
Of my depression
My heart is broken from the
Hammer of disloyalty
But as my heart beats
It beats a sad tune
A tune that can be heard from within
My mind can't function
Of this feeling
Like my anger is controlling my body
Like my body is grooving to this demonic sounds,
In my head
My mouth forming words to destroy the confidence of this person
Trying to sing the song of hatred
To harmonize the medleys of my hidden anger and song along to the music that
Bring many to point of self-destruction
I should calm down, but I'm to hurt to even stop singing
I bite my lip to watch it bleed out the notes and rest of my rage
As I sing this tune
This sad tune
This demonic tune
This Medley of Hate

3.
Empty Heart

This cold dark shell in my life
Everything feels out of place
Like nothing will ever feel right
No matter how much you try in life
Something comes to make you feel worse
Sometimes it’s best to give up when you have nothing left to believe in
Your hopes up on life
You like everything is perfect
Life is a cruel game
You only lost in the end
And the painful truth will always haunt you
Because you’re filled with darkness
So cold
So dead
So empty
*claps*

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world