CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Another Update

Hey everyone its me again....and i would like to update everyone on my life starting with

1.this is my last month at KRA and my graduation and both examination. good news I'll be working at kings county with a oral surgeon yay me bad new...i don't feel ready for my exam and lack of information.

2.next on my list i had a very sad day last week when i had to go to a funeral of a beloved family friend who was like a dear uncle to me Eric .V cumberbatch sadly had to go at the age of 32 he will always be remember. I remember when i went to his funeral i cried from beginning when i saw his peaceful expression to the end when i got to say my proper good bye.

3. Am having both friend and other relationship issues as i found out two of my close friends are dating and as much as i want to respect that it has taken me back i guess. Now am being invasive and being the only friend who is single as my other best friend has a boyfriend and spent all her time with him and school.

4.had to awkward moments when my ex wrote to me on facebook ... thats about it

5.I've decide to take up running for i could get rid of my stress, of course i find running hard but may if i keep doing it it will get better for me. no one say you start easy then go hard.

6.I've join this awesome Facebook called http://www.facebook.com/groups/167356353318572/ AMBWU (Asian Men Black Women United) its both a love and friendship gathering page i've met some pretty cool and hilarious people.

7. I've been having money difficulties since i have no job and its hard with my mom cause she feel am not doing anything so we do get in to some arguments. Her birthday is next week and she wants gifts and to help her with the bills. If only she knew how are am trying.

8. on my anime buzz am currently watching Tiger & bunny which i so love , Beelzebub and Stein gates. I finish watching kiss x sis ,Mahou Shoujo Modoka Magica and show that i haven't catch up is Sekion no qwaswer , Blade anime , X-men anime and etc if i forgot.

Well thats all folk Keeping it green 100%

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world