CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dating confessions - what i can relate

Note: these aren't mines this is from.the nerve.com/dating confession.com these are some I found that caught my interset

1."I don't understand why one minute i feel so insecure about our relationship that I want to break up with you just for the sake of self preservation and the next I feel so confident about our relationship that I may actually tell someone I have a boyfriend, why is that???"

2."My best friend and i are 2 very pathetic, smart, independent, funny women."

3.It's never easy to end a relationship period, whether you've been together 5 months or 5 years. There will inevitably be anger, sadness and regret, probably on both sides. But as long as you're respectful, honest and don't prolong the doing, you shouldn't feel like a bad person. It's better to disengage and move past than to hang onto someone you don't want. It isn't fair to you or them."

4."How can you make me so happy one moment and so sad the next?"

5."You ended our relationship a month ago, after nearly 2 years together. I guess I wasn't quite the fantasy girlfriend you thought I was. Not that different to your poor ex-wife, what with me being human and all. Anyhow. I have felt like shit for a month. You email me today and amongst other banal cliches you say 'I saw your dating profile on msf. Good luck with that. I hope you meet someone nice. I'm sure you'll be fighting them off.' Patronising, crass fucking bastard. Why don't you stick the knife in a bit more, finish me right off. Like I am not in enough pain already."

5. "I'm going to miss you. Like a knife to the heart every day. I can't stop crying. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I don't think you realize how much I do love you. But, I can't keep watching this from the sidelines, not being able to at least register a blip on your radar. You'll never let her go. You'll never let me in. I didn't want to let you go...God I don't know if I'll survive it, actually...but, I had to. You never have fought for me, I've always fought for you. I can't fight anymore. Not when I finally realize that you'll never love me. I love you though, baby. Always."

6."I regret that I will never know how things could have turned out with you."

7."Did I really mean so little to you? You had me fooled, and good."

8."why do you get in touch with me just to say you'll tell me all about it soon? you'll explain it all soon? Then you wait another week and say the same thing? Are you trying really hard to hurt me? You don't have to try so hard. You have so much of my heart, it doesn't take much to hurt me. i'm so easily crushed. And because i am stupid or can't help it,or both, i keep asking for me, from you.

9."You told me you don't know what you want. Well, I think this latest decision of yours shows me that whatever you want is never going to be me. I hope she makes you happy."

10."I guess you figured I'd never see your ex's profile. Is that why you embellished details about her one night? When you were wincing from a lack of my affections, trying to get back at me with your passive-aggressive aggrandizement of her? How outstandingly beautiful, how this, how that? It was an uncouth conversation, your intent to try and make me as insecure as you felt. And it was one of the (many) reasons I decided to leave you. Well. A friend showed me the profile of a woman who hounded him for a date. Guess who it was? Your ex. She's so astonishingly banal in every way, I was shocked. My friend, having been on a date with her, said her banality is even more emphatic in person. Delusional and a liar, you."

11."How common is this situation? You meet a guy. He seems to like you. You like him. You get to know him a little bit, then you sleep with him. He doesn't seem to be able to have an erection. This happens a number of times. He pretends it is not happening. You do everything you can to help...be kind and understanding etc. He then dumps you coldly with a nice little comment to hurt your feelings. This has happened to me twice! I think you should get at least some kindness and sweetness from him for putting up with his problem shouldn't you?"

12."It has been a year since I last saw you. You used to be someone who held such power; I would have jumped at the chance to get back together with you. Now I just think you're pathetic."

13."I wonder if I'll ever give myself permission to be happy."

14."I want nothing more than to get over you."

15."This might be a little dramatic, but i haven't known you that long and i think i love you. am i going insane?"

16."If you wanted to hurt me, you picked the very best, most efficient way. You knew I wanted you here. This was the week you were supposed to be here, but you turned it down, using all sorts of excuses. Instead, you're spending this week with her? What happened to those excuses? They don't count with her? I'm tired. I loved you. Body and soul forever kind of love. I always will, but I can't be your joke anymore. I hope you get the life you always wanted, I really do. But, I can't be in it anymore. I tried, but I'm sorry. I'm not that strong. Not when I love you so much. You destroy me, and think nothing of it. You always want me to stick up for myself and fight? Well, baby, I am. Goodbye."

17."You're right. I am beautiful, and I am lovely. You, on the other hand, are not. You are a terrible person and you'll get what's coming to you one day."

18.Bloody hell, it's as though I wrote that post myself. I feel a sense of humiliation for still missing someone who ultimately deserted me at precisely the time I needed to be loved more, not less. It totally and utterly sucks. I've just dipped in to the dating sites and instead of being excited about the possibility of meeting someone new, I just feel an aching sense of loss. I hope to God it goes away because I can't live with it much longer."

19."Yes you weren't very nice to me towards the end, but we had so much fun, so much closeness for 18 months. We kissed all the time. I knew I loved you after our third date, you said you'd fallen for me before then. What did I do to make you slowly change your mind about me? What do I need to change about myself to make you come back to me? This is hell. When will it stop being hell?"

20."Im genuine, I really am. Sorry you are full of BULLSHIT!"

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world