CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Update-March

well today was one of my bad days
A. I had a history test that i was unaware of
B. A F*tard that i was paired with for English kept ridiculing me as if he a F*ing know it all and Teachers D*K

but on the other note i got my first and only birthday gift from my mom which was a livescribe pen ( yes a pen) but its not that bad since its worth 200 and has a nifty features.Oh by the way i forgot to mention that my B-day is this Saturday meaning am not doing sh*t but go to church. Lately I've been more behind the scenes. I haven't call or talked to people even though i plan too and the one time i got out to have fun with friends i end up getting punish for w/e. I had some people call me who able to give me some lulz that i hadn't had in a while. Latley i've been on site like encyclopedia dramtica( there humor intrigue me before i would be offend but not i just laugh. Am not part of the http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Shaniqua which made me facepalm and laugh )and hongfire and imvu for a while.

Am living and learn that about it.

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world