CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I wanna look like her

I wanna look like her
Am Trapped

My Green Angel

My Green Angel

Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy new year and a UPDATE on whats with me

Hey everyone and happy new year am just here to update whats happen so far. - My mom had a accident on new years day so am taking care of her and I proudly face my fear and made a testimony at church for the evening. - Am changing my major to bio, my career path is physical therapy - currently for my winter break am doing Mth009 for 4 hours straight for 12 days from 6pm to 10pm.( am really doing good in the class but quizzes not so much) - Ive gotten my self a cosplay outfit of Tia haibel of the espada from bleach but the outfit is XS so its a small problem ( no pun intended) -I Completely Cut off all my hair since it was badly damage by box braid( at home i wear my boyish hair style and at school i wear a wig. Am to shy to go out just yet but from people who have seen me wit my hair they say its beautiful)( ill post a pic at the bottom of this post) - most times i spend my times on facebook games or IMVU (sekococo) - I have a terrible back pain but am planning a fitness routine but not yet since i need to gain weight (currently am 122 pounds :O). -I have no love life and i still do not want to deal with one either ( but its hard to tell a friend that i dont want to date) - Today i was stupid enough to post up a question on facebook about rejection and asking a certain someone something mainly my EX. ( to which i came to a realization that i wasn't worth it to tell them how i feel if they are long gone about it) - Lately my cat has been a little friendlier then usual meaning she getting use to me which is good. - My best male friend hates me and am clueless why (i hate it when he gets mad at me and ignores me it really hurts) but i suck it up and try to do what i need to do. Showing weakness is no a option. - One of my best friend chrystal has been MIA so i really do miss her. And for some odd reason i feel a distance between my other two best friends within in us three. Any thing else Am on the foucus game but my heart is being a ass for holding me back. Thats it for now later RAWR ( am thinking about changing green me/strike> to rwar)

0 comments:

Seko in my world

Seko in my world